- We offer:
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
- Memory Care
- Respite/Short-Term Stays
Our Community at The Palms
St. Lucie Active Senior Living & Assisted Living Community
The Palms of St. Lucie West senior living retirement community offers independent senior living for active seniors, assisted living care and services, and specialzied Alzheimer's or dementia-related care. We are located in St. Lucie on the east coast of Florida, just an hour north of West Palm Beach.
The Palms has 23 independent living villas, 56 assisted living residences, and residences for 17 residents who need specialized Alzheimer's or dementia-related illness care.
The Palms at St. Lucie West is now owned by Five Star Senior Living. Five Star is a healthcare and senior living services provider that operates independent and assisted living facilities, skilled nursing facilities, rehabilitation hospitals, institutional pharmacies and outpatient health rehabilitation clinics throughout 30 states. Find out more about our Five Star Values and Five Star Standards.
• Three balanced meals a day, plus snacks
• Housekeeping, personal laundry and linen services
• Assistance with bathing, dressing and other activities of daily living
• Bridge to Rediscovery Program
• Medication management
• Weekly scheduled outings
• 24-hour, specially trained caring staﬀ
• Private and companion suites
• Choice of ﬂoor plans
• Private bathroom
• Lovely secure outdoor courtyard and gardens (located on ﬁrst ﬂoor)
• Fine dining to include three nutritious meals per day plus snacks
• Weekly housekeeping and personal laundry service
• All utilities and basic cable
• Active social, recreational and educational programs
• Daily resident safety checks
• Assistance with tasks of daily living, such as bathing, dressing and medication management
• Scheduled local transportation available
• Emergency response system
Give us a call and let us know.